Members of LaxAllStars.com now receive 15% off at COMLAX.COM!

NLL Previews: #9 Philadelphia Wings

edited December 2013 in National Lacrosse League
imageNLL Previews: #9 Philadelphia Wings

Mark Powers and Connor are counting down the days until the NLL season kicks off and so is The Lacrosse Network! Over on The Lacrosse Show, Mark and CW are releasing one new pick in their NLL Top 9 each day until the season kicks off. Yesterday they released their #9 preseason team, and got to talking about the Philadelphia Wings!

Read the full story here

Comments

• Love the coverage, cant get enough of the league especially this time of the year. Only issue i would bring up would be that of the current rosters. Based on the NLL transactions page and the Wings official roster on Ilindoor.com, players Ethan Farrell and Ryan Hotaling were released, and there was no mention of goalie brandon miller, having evan kirk and rookie don alton on the roster. Not trying to be a jerk but just want to make sure american coverage of the NLL is current and accurate, because I feel that it shines poorly on the American influence in the game. I love this site and think its great, but other sites that cover the NLL and box lacrosse make quite a few mistakes that, to me, make americans look ignorant to the league. Keep up with all the coverage please!