best composite shaft

as the season approaches i am looking for a new shaft and im interested in a composite shaft for a change any suggestions?

Comments

• pandapanda Waxhaw NC
    I've been using the Alpha for awhile and i like it the only things i dont like about it are that the shape has no concave to it but there is a nice sandpaper feel but that wears down after awhile like most bead blasted shafts, but those musket shaft look pretty nice but id prefer to stay with my trust maverik H2
    tkkawugule8
  • I would definitely give Epoch's composite shafts a look. They've been steadily getting more popular and they really have a good feel to them. They can be a little pricey depending on which one you're looking at but they're quality shafts.
    tkkawugule8
  • I have been using the Gait C110. Its made by True Temper, fairly stiff and light, and the price is right. You could buy three of them for $100. I recently picked up a Warrior Swarm too. Not bad, but much different from the C110 or an Epoch or any of the 'boutique' brands. You can score a Warrior Villain for a real cheap price right now too. All solid options without paying the price tag that comes with the latest and greatest on the market.
    triggertravtkkawugule8
  • mb84cobb said:

I have been using the Gait C110. Its made by True Temper, fairly stiff and light, and the price is right. You could buy three of them for $100. I recently picked up a Warrior Swarm too. Not bad, but much different from the C110 or an Epoch or any of the 'boutique' brands. You can score a Warrior Villain for a real cheap price right now too. All solid options without paying the price tag that comes with the latest and greatest on the market.

where do you buy your gait c110s

• I used haywire for about a month, and loved it, until I ripped a shot, and hit the defender in the helmet on my follow through. The shaft snapped in half. But, they do allow you to return the shaft under warranty. Love the feel of the shaft and everything, but it will break.