Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week's Leaders

Members of LaxAllStars.com now receive 15% off at COMLAX.COM!

Tribe 7 Ghost 7 Stringing

jackmishjackmish Durham, NC
It's been awhile since I've posted, I've been fairly busy with school, but I'll jump right into it. All the time I see people on instagram asking how to string a Ghost 7 by Tribe 7, so when a teammate had me string him one, I decided I'd take pictures for once when I string one to show people. In my opinion, the heads most difficult aspect stringing wise is the top string, there are no relatively close holes near the scoop on the sidewall. I've seen a ton of chenango's, and a fair amount of people simply looping sidewall at the top to attach it, but I strove to find a different way than usual. It's not radically different, but it allows for less channel to be made immediately, unlike with the chenango top string, and allows you to lock down your channel more for yourself. But it still starts your channel for you a little bit however. I don't have a name for it, I don't know if it needs one even, but a fogo on my team had me string his head last night and this is what I came up with. It has little whip, insane drag/hold/whatever you wanna call it, a quicker release, and great backwards hold for a good clam on face-offs. Hope it's some eye candy, C+C highly appreciated.
photo 2.JPG
3264 x 2448 - 2M
photo 1.JPG
3264 x 2448 - 2M

Comments