So this is my second I've strung, the first was quite horrible and I need the head it was on so I removed it soon after a couple months ago. This one is here to stay and I want to make it into a good enough pocket to use during offseason practice. I spent about 3 hours on this one and luckily I only have a few problems with it. 1. The amount of whip it has; too much for my taste, about a 6-7/10. 2. It doesn't catch the ball all that well, it's fairly deep but not illegal, so it might be that its not broken in enough. 3. I'm not sure if this is common for traditional, but as I shoot or pass hard, occasionally the entire pocket goes forward towards the front of the head, like when you push in mesh before you face off.
All comments and criticism are welcome, please be brutally honest.
1 · ·