Introduce Your Girlfriend to Lacrosse

We have all been there at some point in our lives. First loves, first girlfriends, first summer romance, call it what you will they are still magical and are a large portion into forming who we are as people. When we are first going through the early phases of these relationships we find out a lot about each person. What we eat, how we dress, our favorite movies, and of course the sports we play and these roads all lead to our other love lacrosse. When we talk about the sport with our signifigent other our passion shows through, and this is something many people can find attractive. While your motivation towards the sport can be something of a desirable nature that your significant outher sees in you, they may not understand what the sport is and how it is played. Take him or her to a few games introduce them to it gradually explain the rules and be considerate if they do not understand the game at first. Have them go on late afternoon wall ball sessions with you and play catch with you. Never be over powering with your passion of lacrosse always show that you will have time for their passions and yours will have a place in theirs. Becoming a better lacrosse player is hard, but can become much more enjoyable when there is some one you love walking with you on the journey.
LaxAllStarsMark DonahueRyan Mulvaneyspanishsprings52198oglaxrat27upstatedyes

Comments

• Ryan MulvaneyRyan Mulvaney Supreme Overlord Caldwell, ID
    My girlfriend fell in love with the sport after I took her to her first game. She has watched me coach during the summer and plays catch with me and her brother (who I'm just starting to get into the sport). She's excited to watch me play next season, but I can honestly say it's an extra boost to have someone supporting you on and off the field.
    #YoteFam
    #GrowTheGame
    #StringYourOwn
    #StringItForward

College of Idaho Lacrosse
    Midfield
    Class of 2015
    spanishsprings52198upstatedyes
  • pagano92pagano92 Ontario, Canada
    its always an extra boost to have someone special specificly watching you and it gives you that extra boost to do even better than you would usually do, and makes you fearless in taking that shot even if you're scared to. introducing them to the sport is good and its just another thing you guys can talk about and something you can teach her. next thing you know she will be signing up for womens lax haha
    taschemb
  • conlax14conlax14 Milford, MA
    I met a girl in high school who only watched TV "on memorial day weekend to see the lacrosse final four". We were together a week later and married 6 years after that. We now use all our free time going to games all over the place for college, MLL, NLL, international and just random things too. I highly suggest this as a life path :)
    thestringer7stickmanlax